Welcome to The Old Monmothian Club
The Old Boys’ Club Founded 1886 of Monmouth School Founded 1614
“…. The Club moves forward hand in hand with the School, supporting it and the boys whenever it can…. .This has included giving money towards a new boat, an electronic scoreboard, wicket covers and supporting scores of tours, which have added to the boys’ enjoyment and experiences whilst at school, often helping those who would otherwise be unable to benefit.
The Club’s charitable arm – the Monmothian Charitable Trust continues to grow stronger under the guidance of Sir Frank Davies. The Club and the Trust are committed to maintaining the wide range of high-calibre boys from all walks of life attending Monmouth School. With this commitment in mind, the Charitable Trust injected another substantial amount of money into the Bursary Appeal. “
Anu Mohindru OM Club President